If you want to visit the top two attractions in Prague’s capital, this combo ticket can be your best option.
This self-guided tour includes five of Prague’s most important sites: St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, the Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and Lobkowicz Palace.
Purchasing this combo will give you access to two popular places for the price of one and you can explore them at your own pace.
Also, to save you from getting lost in the castle, you will get an audio guide in Spanish, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Russian.
With an audio guide, you can navigate your way inside and discover famous artifacts at the palace by artists like Canaletto and Velázquez.
Moreover, see musical scores written by Mozart and Beethoven while admiring centuries-old decorative arts.
The audio guide is narrated by members of the Lobkowicz family itself.
So, if you want to visit the best of Prague, grab these Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle entrance tickets soon!
Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle Entrance Ticket Price:
|Adult ticket (16 to 59 years)
|CZK 479 ($21)
|Youth ticket (7 to 15 years)
|CZK 283 ($12)
|Child ticket (up to 6 years)
|CZK 283 ($12)
|Senior ticket (60 + years)
|CZK 283 ($12)
|Student ticket (with ID) (16 to 26 years)
|CZK 283 ($12)
You must collect your tickets from the Lobkowicz Palace cash desk.
If you want to attend the concert at Lobkowicz Palace, you can also do that by purchasing this ticket, which will make the most of your visit.
What is Included in Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle Entrance tickets?
- Admission to Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle
- Visit Prague Castle attractions like St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George Basilica, the Old Royal Palace, and Golden Lane.
- An audio guide for Lobkowicz palace
- A 10% discount at Lobkowicz Palace Cafe.
What to Expect at Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle
Get a fantastic opportunity to visit the two best attractions in the Czech Republic and walk through 22 rooms filled with artwork at your own pace.
Here’s a brief description of what the Lobkowicz Palace will be like:
- Explore art and history: Uncover the most extensive art collection by legendary artists like Bruegel, Canaletto, and Velázquez, alongside original musical scores by Beethoven and Mozart.
- Dig deeper into the royal family: With a visit to the palace, get a closer insight into the royal life of the Czech Republic.
Learn about the history, lineage and impact of the country’s political and cultural history.
- Explore the museum: The palace now functions as a museum where you can tour the collections, paintings, sculptures and more.
After a remarkable experience at the palace, you must head towards the Na Opyši gate (entrance to Prague castle), which is just a few meters away.
As your second part of the tour begins, here’s a brief description of how particular Prague Castle is:
- Visit the largest ancient castle in the world: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a popular attraction in the country, where you can find the fascinating St. George’s Basilica.
- Admire its structure: If you wonder if Prague Castle is just a substantial, majestic structure, then you are wrong.
It is a vast complex filled with historical monuments like St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica, Golden Lane and more.
- Enjoy gorgeous views: The castle is also an excellent viewpoint for the capital city. It offers breathtaking panoramic views of the city, especially at sunset.
Why Choose Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle Entrance Tickets?
The answer is simple: buying this combo will save you much more than purchasing the entry tickets separately.
If you combine purchasing both entrance tickets separately, the total equals CZK 727 ($32).
With these Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle entrance tickets, one can visit both attractions for just CZK 479 ($21). Just half the price!
So, don’t miss the opportunity and book your tickets now.
Your tour will start at Lobkowicz Palace, Jiřská 3, 119 00 Prague or Prague Castle, 119 08 Prague.
The nearest entrance to the Prague castle is Na Opyši Gate, so you should follow this route.
Know Before You Go
- Pets are not allowed inside either of the attractions.
- Large bags and luggage are not permitted inside the castle and palace.
- The closest entrance to Prague Castle is the Na Opyši gate, about 0.03 km (0.01 miles) from Lobkowicz Palace.
- During state visits, parts of Prague Castle will closed to visitors
- You will come across security checks at the entrance, which cannot be missed due to the skip-the-line benefit in the ticket.
- You must collect your tickets at the Lobkowicz Palace ticket office and not at the Prague Castle ticket counter.
- As a QR code or a voucher is unacceptable at the entrances, you must exchange them for actual tickets.
Beyond Prague Castle
Who is the Lobkowicz family in Prague?
The House of Lobkowicz is a noble family in Prague that dates back to the 14th century and is one of the oldest Bohemian noble families.
You can learn more about the history of this noble family by visiting the Lobkowicz Palace.
Is Prague Castle the most giant castle in the world?
Yes, the monument in Prague is the largest ancient castle in the world.
Can I visit Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle in one day?
Yes, you can visit the Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle in a day.
The distance between the two architectural masterpieces is about 3.5 km (2.17 miles), which can be covered in 10 minutes.
Your travel can run more quickly if you buy an online combo tour so you can avoid the whole ticket-buying hassle.
Is there an audio guide included in the ticket?
Yes, the Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle entrance tickets are a self-guided package.
You will get an audio guide to help you navigate through the two huge attractions.
When can I cancel my Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle tickets?
You must cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled visit to get a full refund.
Featured Image: Getyourguide.com