Prague Castle Audio Guide
The audio guide to Prague Castle is a popular and convenient way to explore one of the Czech Republic’s most famous landmarks.
The Prague Castle audio guide is available in Czech, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Korean.
Whether you’re a history buff or just looking for a unique way to explore the castle, the audio guide is a must-have for any visitor to Prague.
Buy the Prague castle entry ticket that comes with an optional audio guide.
It provides detailed information about the various buildings and their historical significance, as well as the art and architecture of the castle.
The recording lasts roughly three hours, and visitors can choose any topics they want to learn more about.
Each gadget has all languages so you can change them at any point during the journey.
If you wish to spend extra time at a particular attraction or take a break throughout the trip, pause your audio guide and resume where you left off.
Overall, it is a great way to learn about the history and culture of the Czech Republic and experience one of its most iconic landmarks.
How it works:
- Install the app on your smartphone. (iOS and Android)
- Activate the activation code you’ll be given in the app.
- After downloading it on your smartphone, you can access all of the tour’s content offline. (texts, audio files and a map)
Benefits of using an Audio guide
- It is very user-friendly. One can easily understand how to use it without any difficulty.
- You can set it however you like. You can set the start time and pace according to your convenience.
- With the help of an audio guide, you can start your tour alone. You do not have to rely on any group to explore.
Featured Image: Tiqets.com